Wednesday, June 18, 2008

I won the Lottery!

well, not really.....but Qwest decided to credit my phone bill $454.87. And that's sort of like winning the lottery right?

You see, some jack-ass (called GlobalYP?), had hijacked my account last May and has been charging me $34.99 a month...for 13 months. I just realized this today and the nice Qwest lady took off the charges...just like that.....la tee da.

So this is my ringing endorsement for Qwest. What large company does that? Just takes off $454? It's so.....human. I heart Qwest. And my $454.87.

3 comments:

Home2K9 Pack Leader said...

Hurray for Quest! Three cheers for getting screwed, figuring it out and then obtaining a "please don't blog about this incident" credit! Score.

Kaci said...

Very nicely done.

You: 1 Qwest: 0

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the credit.. Wow... and hurray for Qwest~