Tuesday, May 13, 2008

what kind of girl do you think i am?

Not the kind that flashes her nipple on her web page...that is for sure. Okay, so in the last few days I've had 2 people ask me if the photo on my website is me. That brings to grand total to about 10 people in the past few years who have asked. Goodness...no! First off, I'm not really that narcissistic...I would never put a giant naked photo of me on the front page of my site. Buried a few pages in...a little smaller, well, perhaps. But, I just thought the photo was pretty and felt soothing, relaxing, girly, etc. But then after it was up, I did realize that there was a little (a lot?), more showing than I had first noticed. But it's subtle and I still like it. And nipples are natural. Nothing to be scared of. But again, "no"...it is not mine.
Thank you.

2 comments:

always sunny said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAH

Sidney Ann said...

I can never let my future children see this or they will turn into raging whores.