1. She still looks exactly like this photo only now she is a little taller.
2. She has the energy of a 4 year old (after said toddler has had a few cups of coffee).
3. She raised 2 kids by herself while working & attending school. Growing up I had no idea how broke we were because I never went without.
4. She laughs at all my jokes, even the raunchy ones.
5. She loves my dog Arlo and takes very good care of him.
6. She is always trying new things. Like White Water Rafting, Leg Waxing and Facebook.
7. She thinks it is illegal to use the "F" word via email.
8. She still takes me shopping for bras & underwear.
9. She can read men and their intentions like no other woman I know.
10. She has never uttered the words, "I told you so" even when the phrase would be very appropriate (see #9).
11. She has taken care of 3 people she loved while they were dying. She did this with more grace & humor & love then most of us can muster on our best days.
12. She thinks the words spice & spicy are synonymous. For example, Basil is both a spice & spicy. "I can't eat that spaghetti. It's too spicy".
13. She is always supportive of me in all that I do.
14. She makes up words that she incorporates into her every day vocabulary. Like "Sweet Petula", "Tallula Bell", & "Hootie Hoo".
15. She gives much more than she ever takes.
16. She thinks I'm perfect.....and I'm pretty sure I'm her favorite even though she would never admit to having a favorite.