Saturday, May 24, 2008

Moving Weekend

It's the big moving weekend. Woo-Hoo! I'm trying to psyche myself up for all the massive amount of work I have to do in the next 3 days. Fortunately, it is a beautiful sunny day out there.

I'm so excited for my new neighborhood, Pioneer Square in Seattle. During the day it is bustling with energy and I simply love it. The new Sweet Petula is about 2 blocks away from Cafe Umbria which is my second favorite coffee (Cafe Vita #1 all the way) of all time, but my very favorite cafe to visit. The Pioneer Square Umbria location is like being at a swank Italian coffee bar. They have the walk up counters and tall standing cafe tables. Definitely worth a visit when you are down in my new neck of the woods. The new shop is also right around the corner from the Seattle Fire Department, which is making all employees clamor for the downtown shifts. I, of course am only concerned with safety and am so pleased that should I ever need assistance help is just moments away.

No comments: