Tuesday, June 1, 2010

things I like very much. philadelphia & polaroids

Philadelphia & Polaroids. I like these two things very much.
I just got back (well it's been a week, but I've been busy) from a business/fun trip to Philadelphia. It was my first visit and I can't wait to go back. While I was there, I had a chance to take some Polaroid photos....(see how I worked those two together?)
Sweet Petula soaps at Terrain. Terrain is one of the coolest shops I have ever been in. It is HUGE...thousands of square feet, and every detail is tricked out. I started making these soaps for Terrain a few months ago. Watch for new Sweet Petula products at Terrain 4th quarter (that's retail speak for October-November-December)
Indulgent spa section. There were a lot of Sea Salt products, both in the bath & body department & the kitchen/housewares department.

Garden-y ~ Glass-y Stuff

Culinary Sea Salts.

One of my favorite bath & body sellers For Strange Women, is also selling at Terrain.
Ferns ~ Soaps ~ Terrariums

more pretty soaps.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love the photos!