Sunday, December 7, 2008

Pioneer Square is Officially OPEN!

Sweet Petula Pioneer Square is now open!
Please come visit.
The week of December 7th-December 14th hours of operation are:
Monday: Closed
Tuesday:11-4
Wednesday: Closed
Thursday: Closed
Friday: 11-5
Saturday: 11-5
Sunday: Closed
(On days we are "closed", I will be in and out and most likely around. If your in the area and want to stop by...please do. The odds are pretty good I will be there. Once we are fully staffed, our hours will be les random.....I promise!)
Soap Seconds! Everyone's fav.

8 comments:

Home2K9 Pack Leader said...

Congratulations!!! I so wanted to attend the fun weekend goodness at your shop, but I just couldn't make it off the Island. I hope it was a great success and I look forward to seeing the new store (and Pioneer Square for the FIRST TIME).

always sunny said...

wooo hooo!
let's talk tomorrow on how it went. i want to hear it all!

Anonymous said...

Yay! Soo much closer now!

oh, hello friend. said...

wow congrats on opening your store!! that is so exciting! it looks fabulous! i wish i could come visit!

thanks for stopping by my blog and for your kind comment by the way! :) you are very sweet! will be checking in again! have a lovely week dear!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Shop looks lovely! Hope the opening was a success:))

gran family said...

ooh, looks so pretty. you did a great job!

Thomas said...

The shop looks really nice!

Clementine said...

Wish I could visit! Come and open up in London! xun