Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Dear Santa,

Dear Santa,
Just in case you were wondering what I would like this year, I have compiled a list...be sure to check back often, as I will be adding items regularly. And for the record, I have been very nice (er) this year.
sincerely,
Cory
Wool and cashmere ruffle scarf by Portland designer, SarahSeven.

Custom Letterpress printed business cards by Invited Ink.

Anything delicious little thing from Whimsy & Spice.


Meridith Hobo by BCBGMAXAZRIA, available at Saks Fifth Avenue and a true bargain at $298.00

From Tiffany's of course. Conveniently located here....for easy purchasing.

Candles made in vintage containers by Mireio. This one is my favorite....Sandalwood Rose in this gold opalescent glass.

2009 Calendar by Alicia Bock, my favorite Polaroid photographer.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh! Thank you so much for featuring my candle! I really appreciate that. :D Happy Holidays! I hope Santa brings you what you love! :D

Home2K9 Pack Leader said...

Dear Santa,

Me too please.

Thanks,

Cam

Invited Ink said...

Thank You Cory for including our letterpress business cards on your 'Dear Santa' list :o)

And just in case he reads this, I LOVE Tiffany's too!

:o)