Saturday, September 20, 2008

Super Sweet!

In my Oh-So-Arduous task of filling the Goody Bags for today's event, I got to check out Trophy Cupcakes & Party yesterday. For everyone who bought the Crave book today, go use your gift certificate immediately...it is a very happy fun place. This little bakery is filled with delicious little (and big) cupcakes and the latte I got there was really, really good. Perfect in fact. I especially love all the attention to detail the owners of this shop have put into their place. Cuteness and cleverness abounds. The most surprising thing about Trophy was their nifty collection of cards and gifts. They have a great assortment of cards and really cool party favors. It's a "must" when your shopping in Wallingford, even if your not in the mood for sweets.

2 comments:

babyhoot. said...

checked out their website... that is the COOLEST place ever. I think I'll bear driving downtown just to check it out. thanks for the link and the heads up!

Kaci said...

Thanks again for the fun goody bag. How's the knitting coming? :)