Wednesday, August 27, 2008

I was tagged (twice) this week

how exciting! Not only is this the first time I've been tagged, but it happened twice! In one week. 1st it was Callista here, when she so sweetly said, "I love your blog", then from Cam who wants to know like a MILLION things about me.

I think I'll start with Callista's request first...listing my 7 favorite blogs.
I'm so random, with the attention span of a fly...but these are blogs I read often...so they are my "favorites for today".

3 comments:

babyhoot. said...

ooh, we feel famous. :) And congrats on kickin' ass and making it in the Crave book! So cool.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for playing and sharing your favorite blogs. I love Elvis the Bulldog. His face is too cute!

Elvis said...

thank you for picking me! i luv to look at the soft beds on your blog. i luv soft beds. sigh