Friday, February 11, 2011

i have a valentine for you.


{my Love Potion No. 9 soap sitting on top of the coolest book. Have you heard of *Rob Ryan?}

Happy Valentine's Day (weekend) everyone!
For the record, I think Valentine's Day is a little played out.....all the pressure to be in a relationship and to celebrate the fact on February 14th, in a very specific way.
But I do love, love......so here is a little Valentine from me to you.
{but don't get any funny ideas...I think we should just be friends}
Stop by Capers in West Seattle before Monday, and with any Sweet Petula purchase, the nice ladies behind the counter will throw in a bar of my Love Potion No. 9 soap.

Capers
4525 California Ave. SW
Seattle, WA 98116
Open Monday-Saturday 10-6
&
Sunday 11-5
{want more info? visit the capers blog}
~
*I love Rob Ryan! He is an amazing paper artist that uses lasers to cut and design images. My favorite is "Can We Shall We." It is a special laser cut he made just for Valentine's Day. You can see many of his images in the book I mentioned above. It is also available at Capers.
"Can We? Shall We? One day very soon, let us go away together, just you and me. Can We? Shall We? Call in sick one day and travel to the sea and hold hands all day. Can We? Shall We? Eat our sandwiches on the train, get drunk on fresh air and come home tired and never tell anyone...Ever."
xoxo.

No comments: