Friday, October 30, 2009

Smell Pretty.

A woman who doesn't wear perfume has no future - coco chanel

Smell Pretty.

Custom Perfume Event at Sweet Petula

Thursday, November 5th from 2pm-8pm

Our last custom event went so well...we had to do it again. Join us for herbal inspired cocktails (I'm thinking lavender vodka or vanilla bourbon? any suggestions?), perfume samples & handmade custom perfumes by local perfumer, Sweet Anthem. Custom blends are $25 and pre-registration is recommended...although we would love you to just stop by as well. Meredith (Sweet Anthem herself), brings tons of oils for you to smell & blend. She guides you through the process seamlessly. I love my last concoction....Grapefruit, Violet, Ambergris & Sandalwood...I'll wear it Thursday...you can smell me!

Call 206.246.3488 to book an appointment.

No comments: