Wednesday, March 4, 2009

happiest new home....


Happiest new home....for me!

Hey everyone, I've been busy moving. I have a super cute new pad & I plan on posting some of my finished decorating pictures soon. One of my lovely friends, Kristine of Flourish brought me a little housewarming gift which included a little book called, "Fortune-Telling Book of Dreams". The first night I slept in my new place, I had a dream that included a huge closet full of shoes, a super sexy man on my arm & a doorman. Currently, my apartment comes with none of these things...but according to my new book I am going to actulize my goals in my positive change of circumstance...with a super sexy man on my arm.

Sounds good to me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the new pad! I hope you are very happy there.
And I am going to keep my fingers crossed that your dream comes true!